9.10.2012

A Video of my Ranting Face

Some clips from a recent rant on my dating experiences. Don't worryyy, I'm only 90% as bitter as I come across in this video. The other 10% is staying pretty positive about this whole thing ;)



21 comments:

  1. Ahhh you are so funny, I love it. Sandals to dinner...don't. You make me laugh.

    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you!?! You made me laugh so many times in this video!! I'm in a relationship, but some of my girlfriends are going through the exact same things. It's hilarious and painful at the same time.

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is AWESOME. I can relate to it all! Especially the 'what are you doing after hanging out with your friends' line...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't planning on saying something as I reserve the commenting for your lovely outfits and styl-y stylishness - but that video made me laugh out loud. May the dating force be with you little one. :)

    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, I am seriously loving these vlogs of yours. So many good one-liners in here!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAHAHA I just took a sip of coffee RIGHT when you took a sip of your drink. Almost spat it back out!!! Hilarious Melissa, you're so right. Keep up the vlogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this! you made my boring work day thats for sure!! Keep up with the videos and ps. that drink looks DELISH.

    p.s You mentioned you got that J. Crew necklace via Ebay right? was it a good choice? they are unusually cheap online.. its weird haha I want like every colour!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this made my day! Please keep doing these!!!!

    http://www.workclothesisuppose.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are hilarious! Dating can bring out the worst in some people and this was an awesome reminder that this shit happens to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hilarious! and i'm definitely glad that i'm married; i don't think i could handle dating a man who wore bedazzled pants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHA! This is so perfect. Being in the dating world can REALLY suck sometimes - I totally know what you mean. This was great though :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so funny.... you need a talk show! Dating is craaaaa-zy. Bedazzled pants?

    xo
    Jen

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL ! Bedazzled pants is beyond a bad idea! He probably was on the wrong table!!
    Anyway I like your blog and vlogs so I am now a follower!
    Here are my links if you have the time, Please check them out? Thanks:D
    PrescriptionForFashion.blogspot.com!

    You can also check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh man...my favorite part is how you say "pro-cess." I am forever saying it that way now. My second favorite part is the getting angry when you say no thing, hahaha...yeah suddenly showing that you are a giant spoiled baby definitely helps the situation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As one of the two guys who watched this, I am pretty sure I know all of those guys...even ol' Bedazzle Pants. This video should be approved as Dating 101 for all men who want to enter the dating world.

    ReplyDelete
  16. GTL is not a thing! Love it! You are so cute! I hope you find your prince charming :)
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had been waiting to watch this until my co-workers left for the day. WELL WORTH IT! Too many favorite lines to pick just one...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your refreshing dating advice. You are hilarous and keep making more vlogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahaha you are too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so thank you for taking the time to leave them! If you have a question for me please make sure to leave an email address I can reach you at. Also, if you have a blog leave the url so I can stop by!