And what did Ruby Girl do today? Well she's hanging out here of course!
Really excited to be here with you on Melissa's lovely blog. She is such a class act. I really enjoy how she styles statement pieces (fur vest, lace blazer, etc...) in a trendy, wear-able way. Her looks have cohesion and a really personal stamp on them. Beyond style, her fun and super sweet personality comes through her blog as well of course.
dress: eshakti, necklace: jcpenney, ring: thrifted
Ruby Girl blog is my much-needed creative outlet. I love putting together looks that reflect my self-diagnosed "ladylike glam" style. I'm a little crazy, and wholly laugh-inclined, which certainly can't escape the blog.
Here are the trends I've been ooh-ing and ahh-ing this season...
1. The ginormous infinity scarf. Honestly, I care 8512315435 times more about form than function, but this one makes the cut on both counts. It's super cozy warm and a dramatic eye-catching piece.
2. Leather pants. I know, so rocker and punky feeling, which is really not me. But they can be styled super classy, I promise.
3. Lace-up booties. Ahhh! I just smile thinking about them.
4. Chiffon is the new cotton, as I shared on my blog last week. It flows beautifully and took runways by storm at NYFW.
5. Orange! It's so perfectly fall and is the perfect offset to a neutral outfit.
scarf: clouds n love (etsy shop), pants: net-a-porter, booties: yesstyle, dress: browns fashion, bag: threadcase
Come on and stop by sometime, I love meeting new peeps!