I wore this outfit on Monday until evening hit and goosebumps appeared on my already way too pale legs. Am I the only person too stubborn to want to wear tights any longer? No? Just me? Oh well. I'm all tights'd out.
Now, the lovely Liv awarded me the Versatile blogger award a few weeks ago and I've been horrible about properly accepting the award. All I have to do is tell you all 7 things about myself. Easy enough right? If only I could write "I love chocolate" 7 times and call it a day.
1) I can stand on my head for a really long time.
2) I love notebooks. I probably have 15 or so and they are all only 1/4 full.
3) I am pretty clumsy but I have never broken a bone (yet.. knock on wood!)
4) The only celebrities I've met are Isaac, Taylor and Zac from "Hanson"
5) I can't stand the theme song at the beginning of the show "Mash". It infuriates me for some reason haha.
6) I used to sing Oh Canada at minor league hockey games. And for teams like the Langley Chiefs and Coquitlam Express.
7) I started my blog in 2006, but then facebook came along and it seemed like an easier to way to share too much personal information and the blog was forgotten about. When I started writing the blog again about 3 years ago I deleted everything I had previously written as a fresh start. And since at that time only my friends read it and it still contained a lot of personal information. It was more of a diary I guess. Once more people started reading it I had to go back and delete it all again.